14 things to NEVER say to your band director:
- Are we playing today?
- But it’s easier for me to finger it this way.
- We had a concert last night?
- My private lesson teacher said that’s wrong.
- Can I go make up a math test during band class today?
- I do better when I don’t use a metronome.
- I only want to be in band if I can play drums.
- I can’t play flute today – I hurt my ankle.
- I forgot my instrument. Again.
- I have a pencil. It just doesn’t have any lead.
- Wait. I have to take my horn home? Every day?
- It sounds better when I play it with the whole band.
- I know it’s chipped and moldy, but this is the only reed I have.
- Do we need our instrument for the concert tonight?
If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, sign up here.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook too!
Learn. Share. Inspire.